Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cargo Crate Prototype Garners Interest at Quilt Market



I used the Cargo Crate to carry samples  picked up at Market and the materials I needed for classes. This was the first time that I had actually used the Cargo Crate.  I knew it was a good design, but I wanted to put it in use to make sure it was seaworthy.  I got a tremendous amount of interest at Quilt Market and a few suggestions that I will add before finalizing the pattern.  The main addition will be a water bottle holder. I love the oil cloth, and the vendor where I bought it last year did too.  She wants me to make one for her booth.  More on that later.  I do believe that this will go over as well as the Mug Bucket when everyone finds out how handy the rolling crates can be and that they can be purchased at Office Depot.
After removing the cover, it folds flat for travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment